They said if New York has the same population density as Alaska, Manhattan would only have 16 residents. Which begs the question:
Who would ever want to go to Alaska?
1. Theres nothing there but ice.
2. Everything is frozen everywhere.
3. They dont even have flowers there.
Denali National Park, Alaska.
4. Theres absolutely no place to have a nice boat trip.
5. Lets not even talk about the dull, colorless Alaskan nights.
Beverly & Pack
Bear Lake, Alaska
6. They probably still live under the rocks.
7. They probably dont even have a real city.
8. And theres nothing magnificent about their ice carvings.
Ice Carving Festival, Fair Banks, Alaska
Patrick Endres via Huffy
9. Theres no wildlife to see other than moose and bear.
10. Snow? Its everywhere. Just look at these mountains.
Tracy Arm Fjord
11. People there never, ever see the beach.
Surfing off the coast of Aleutian Island, Alaska.
12. Theres nothing vibrant about its surroundings.
Mendenhall Glacier Cave
13. Transport? Forget about it, youll be stuck 6 feet under snow.
14. And theres definitely nothing to see once the snow melts.
15. Dont even think about going on a hike.
16. It has nothing that will awaken your love for the outdoors.
17. So if you want to go on a road trip, Alaska shouldnt be on your list.
Dont go there. Run away.