Halloween masks are supposed to be scary. There’s something awesome about putting on a terrifying mask and scaring your friends on the spookiest day of the year.
But these masks are scary for the wrong reasons. These things were designed to make people look like their favorite celebrities, but any celeb would be insulted by these terrible likenesses.
1. Yikes. The Biebs looks like he needs an exorcism.
2. Poor Jay Leno…
3. I feel like a full mask was unnecessary in this situation.
4. Let me apologize on behalf of the universe, Michael.
5. This Queen Elizabeth mask is channeling its inner Justin Bieber mask.
6. I’m sure Rob Zombie would actually kind of like this.
7. Not even David Letterman can escape the abuse.
8. Is this supposed to be Elvis or Ronald Reagan?
9. It takes some serious work to make Rupert Grint look scary.
10. I don’t think Hugh Hefner would be flattered by this mask.
11. Truthfully, this is a pretty good cartoonish representation of Charlie Sheen.
12. This is the stuff of nightmares.
13. Sexiest man alive? No mas, Johnny Depp!
14. The Kennedy mask gets the job done, but it’s still weird.
15. You need a nap, Bill.
16. And so do you, Sarah. Please calm down.
17. Colin Firth is absolutely not sexy in this case.
18. Chris Christie looks better than this in real life…or not.
19. That’s no way to represent our president.
20. How is this supposed to be Hillary Clinton? How?
21. According to this mask, George W. Bush had black hair while he was in office.
These celebrity masks just aren’t okay. Honestly, these companies probably put a lot of effort into making the most inaccurate masks of all time. I hope that this is some sort of practical joke.