Like us on Facebook!
EASY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Extremely simple to create and highly addicting! Only Requires less than 20 minutes to create and is no bake! yes dear, no bake!
Happen to be a peanut butter lover like me? Perfect! then these bars happen to be for you! Rich and creamy peanut butter filling layered along with a chocolate peanut butter covering on top. It’s the ideal blend of peanut butter and chocolate and is absurdly easy to make. You simply require 10 minutes of preparation effort and an hour in the refrigerator. That’s it!
The most difficult portion of this recipe is patiently waiting for it to set in the fridge. A good amazing sweet to make ahead! The majority of of the ingredients are probably already in your own kitchen.
Below is exactly what you will need:
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Honestly, that’s it! simple eh?
Simply just blend the butter, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Layer it into a 9 x 13 pan. Top with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Put in the fridge until finally set and slice into squares!
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ( Recipe adapted from All Recipes ) NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Layer into the prepared pan.
- Add the ½ cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
To get a salty twist top with crumbled pretzels or peanuts.
Serve these awesome delight along with a cup of milk and take pleasure in!
You can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter! Plus, only 5 ingredients? No! I really have no reason not to make these RIGHT NOW!
Grab yours now!
Pics by: chefsavvy.com